Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Our raw Herkimer diamond necklace is handmade with natural Herkimer quartz crystals on a dainty gold filled cable chain. Perfect for a bridesmaid gift or a wedding necklace for the bride that wants lots of eye-catching sparkle on her special day. Designed in a minimal choker style to flatter the neckline, and adjustable so you can get the perfect fit. Herkimer stones are 6-8mm in size and you can choose a clear or a salt and pepper stone.
- You can choose your necklace in 925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, and 14K rose gold filled.
- Necklace shown is 15 inches and the model is petite.
About Herkimer Diamonds:
Herkimer diamonds are double terminated quartz crystals that grow in Herkimer, New York. Double terminated stones have two end points that enhances the refraction of light, which creates the sparkles very similar to real diamonds.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more choker necklaces from our shop:
You can click the link below if you would like to see more herkimer diamond jewelry from our shop:
Raw Herkimer diamond gemstones salt and pepper and clear 6-8mm
925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, and 14K rose gold filled:
1.2mm cable chain
3mm extender chain
2mm round beads
3mm flower cap beads
4mm jump ring
26G half hard round wire
- You can always reach us at email@example.com if you have any questions or click contact us.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe
Welcome to Linda's Jewelry Shop! My son Joe and I are the owners of our jewelry shop in New Hampshire and we create handmade sterling silver and gold filled gemstone jewelry.
How it all began:
After 23 years of nursing I found myself needing to make a change in careers. I had always enjoyed creating things so I began jewelry making, and in 2014 I started Lindas Jewelry Shop. I loved working with all the different gemstones and metals and found the possibilities for designs were endless!
As things became quite busy, my sons Joe and Bill joined in and we formed our LLC family business in 2015. Since then Bill has moved on, and today Joe and I work together creating all our jewelry pieces. Joe is my go to when stones are hard to set and he has a great eye for design.
What we love about jewelry making:
We love that there are always more gemstones to discover and more skills to learn in jewelry making. It is one of the remaining crafts that cannot be machine made or mass produced. We would love to learn more metalsmith techniques next! It is such a rewarding feeling when someone purchases one of our jewelry pieces to give to someone special.
What are we working on now:
We recently added a wedding jewelry section to all our shops and now we are adding lots of new jewelry designs to get ready for the big 2022 wedding season!
We are almost finished adding all of our jewelry pieces to our new shop here. We chose Goimagine because they are a handmade only marketplace that donates profits to charities for homeless and hungry children.
What we are planning next:
Next we plan to add jewelry and gifts for the wedding party. We will be hand forging earwires too and are working on some designs in sterling silver, gold, and rose gold filled.
Down the road we hope to do a few craft shows and gem shows and make some local connections. We are always adding new gemstones and designs to our collection.
Where can you find us?
You can find us here on our Goimagine marketplace shop:
And you can find us on the Etsy marketplace:
You can also find us at our website store:
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions, or if you would like us to design something special just for you.
Thank you to all our customers for supporting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe
Welcome to Lindas Jewelry Shop. We have added some information and policies below. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or click contact maker.
Can I return or exchange my jewelry?
We want you to be happy with your jewelry purchase. If you would like to return or exchange an item, please email us at LindasJewelryShop@comcast.net to let us know.
Items are to be returned in their original condition unworn and unused in the original box along with the items packaged with your order. For returns please notify us within 7 days and return the jewelry within 14 days. The buyer assumes all return/exchange shipping costs.
Just a few exceptions:
- We are happy to design something special just for you, but we cannot take returns on customized orders because they are not items we currently sell in our shop.
- We can special order specific sizes for rings from our supplier that may not be available in our listing. Just reach out to let us know. But we do not accept returns on custom sized rings because the settings are special ordered. If you are unsure of your ring size, most any local jeweler will check your ring size for free.
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
Do you offer repairs?
Sometimes things happen, like pulling on an earring while combing your hair....or little ones that tug on a necklace chain. Please let us know if you need a repair. We do charge a fee to cover costs to replace missing or damaged items necessary for the repair. If we no longer carry the supplies to repair your jewelry (for instance we may be out of a particular gemstone), we will try to work with you to find a solution. Please return the entire jewelry piece, even broken pieces. The buyer assumes all return/exchange shipping costs.
Do you make custom orders?
We enjoy making custom orders and are happy to design something just for you. But because these items are customized for you and are not something we currently sell in our shop, we cannot take returns on these items.
This does include custom size ring settings because we order the setting specific to your requested size.
How long will it take to ship my order?
Currently we are shipping all orders in 1-3 business days and we are shipping from New Hampshire. We ship with USPS and offer First Class and Priority options. First Class shipping is free for all orders $35 and over. We do add tracking to all our packages.
Custom orders may take additional time. This usually occurs if we have to order certain supplies to make your custom order.
How long is it taking USPS to deliver?
First class takes 3-5 business days on average and Priority mail is taking 2-3 days. Unfortunately delivery delays can occur that are outside of our control.
What if I entered the wrong address?
Please always check the address you entered is correct before completing your purchase. If you entered an incorrect address please let us know as soon as possible so we can make the changes before shipping your item.
If the item ships to the wrong address, it can take quite some time to come back to us. We will notify you when the item comes back and send you a link to purchase another shipping label with the correct address. We are not responsible for items lost due to an incorrect address.
What if I ordered the wrong size?
Sometimes the fit just isn't quite right and you need your necklace or bracelet longer or shorter. Just let us know and we are happy to make adjustments for you. The buyer assumes all return/exchange shipping costs.
How can I make sure I'm ordering the right size?
- The size of each gemstone is provided in the item description section under "materials" or under the "how its made" section.
- We do offer different chain length options for most of our jewelry items. If you are looking for a different length just let us know.
- For measuring necklace chains, the best method is to cut a piece of string and wrap around from behind your neck, bringing both ends in front of you to see what length fits best.
- Our backdrop necklaces have instructions for measuring in the item description under "measuring for a backdrop necklace."
- For bracelets, you can cut a piece of string and measure around your wrist. We advise to allow a quarter to half inch extra for the bracelet to hang comfortably. Adjust the string to how you would like your bracelet to hang.
- If you are unsure of your ring size, any local jeweler can check your size for you (usually for free).
How do I return or exchange my jewelry?
With all returns please notify us first at email@example.com. You can place the jewelry in the box it came in, and place the box along with all packaging items in a bubble envelope. That will protect the jewelry during shipping. We always advise to add tracking to your package because we cannot be responsible for items lost with returns and exchanges, and tracking will help us locate the package
Where do I send it?
You can send it to
Linda and Joe Thibodeau
PO Box 343
Somersworth, NH 03878
We will send you a message when your order comes back.
How long will it take to issue my refund?
We issue refunds for jewelry items returned in their original condition within 1-3 business days.
My item arrived damaged. What do I do?
Please let us know right away if an item arrives damaged so we can make it right.
How do I care for my jewelry?
We do include jewelry care instructions with each order so you can enjoy a piece that lasts for many years. Please be sure to read about caring for your jewelry. Items that are damaged due to neglect of care, (for example: jewelry worn in chlorinated pools or cleaned with household chemicals, or items tarnished that were not stored properly), we cannot replace or repair.
Is our information kept private?
We never share any private information. We will only use your shipping and billing address and any contact information for the following:
To communicate with you about your order
To fulfill your order
For legal reasons (like paying taxes)