Returns and Exchanges
Can I return or exchange my jewelry?
We want you to be happy with your jewelry purchase. If you would like to return or exchange an item, please email us at LindasJewelryShop@comcast.net to let us know.
Items are to be returned in their original condition unworn and unused in the original box along with the items packaged with your order. For returns please notify us within 7 days and return the jewelry within 14 days. The buyer assumes all return/exchange shipping costs.
Just a few exceptions:
- We are happy to design something special just for you, but we cannot take returns on customized orders because they are not items we currently sell in our shop.
- We can special order specific sizes for rings from our supplier that may not be available in our listing. Just reach out to let us know. But we do not accept returns on custom sized rings because the settings are special ordered. If you are unsure of your ring size, most any local jeweler will check your ring size for free.
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- We issue refunds for jewelry items returned in their original condition within 1-3 business days.
How do I return or exchange my jewelry?
- With all returns please notify us first. You can place the jewelry in the box it came in, and place the box along with all packaging items in a bubble envelope. That will protect the jewelry during shipping. We always advise to add tracking to your package because we cannot be responsible for items lost with returns and exchanges, and tracking will help us locate the package.
Where do I send it?
You can send it to
PO Box 343
Somersworth, NH 03878
We will send you a message when your order comes back.
My item arrived damaged. What do I do?
Please let us know right away if an item arrives damaged so we can make it right.
Just reach out if you have any questions at LindasJewelryShop@comcast.net.
Linda and Joe