Raw Aquamarine Back Necklace, Wedding Lariat
Our raw aquamarine back necklace is a wedding lariat made with raw aquamarine gemstones on a dainty cable chain. The perfect boho necklace for the bride with a low back dress. The drop is made with a raw stone dangling a bar for the drop. The front has a matching aquamarine stone with tiny beads worn in a choker style. You can add on the earrings if you would like to make a set. Earrings have a 2 inch drop.
- These are natural aquamarine stones with varying shades of blue or green color. Please let us know if you have a preference and we will try our best to find the perfect stone for you.
- Necklaces are made in 14K gold filled or 925 sterling silver.
- Necklaces are 26 and 28 inches and long enough to fit over your head so no clasp is needed. The photos show a 26 inch chain with a 4 inch drop.
- The th photo shows a plain bar drop or textured bar drop with a little more sparkle. If you prefer the textured drop just let us know.
Aquamarine is a sea-blue to green colored stone in the beryl group of gemstones and the birthstone for March. The name comes from the Latin phrase meaning “seawater.” There are many sources of aquamarine around the world, with Brazil being the leading supplier. Aquamarine is often an untreated natural gemstone, but some stones are heat treated to enhance the coloring. Heating the stone at very low temperatures will reduce the green and yellow tones.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more aquamarine jewelry from our shop:
You can click the link below if you would like to see more wedding jewelry from our shop:
Raw aquamarine gemstones approximately 9mm x7mm
14K gold filled and 925 sterling silver:
1.2mm cable chain
2mm round beads
26G half hard round wire
4mm and 5mm jump ring
21G marquise shaped earwires
Measuring for a back necklace:
1) Take a long piece of string and place the center of the string in front of your neck (cut enough for the 26-28 inch length that fits over your head and cut an extra piece for the drop).
2) Bring both ends of the string around to the back, and then bring them together to form a V.
3) In the front, pull the string forward slightly to adjust the length either in a shorter choker or longer pendant style, whichever way you would like to wear it. Then readjust the back slightly where you would like to form the V.
4) Measure at 26 and 28 inches to see which length fits best, making sure it can easily slide over your head
5) Then from the V in back add a 4, 5, 6, or 7 inch length of string (or two for a double strand) to see where you would like your drop to fall.
6) Make sure that when you measure, you are keeping in mind where your open back dress or blouse falls. It may be best to measure while wearing your outfit. If you prefer a different length just let us know.
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop
Linda and Joe