Bamboo Coral Drop Earrings
Our bamboo coral drop earrings are made with pink coral gemstones dangling from sterling silver or gold filled marquise shaped earwires. Gemstones have a beautiful salmon pink color. Earrings are lightweight with a 2 inch drop perfect for an evening out or casual wear.
About Bamboo Coral:
Coral is called the "garden of the sea" because years ago people thought it originated from ocean plants. Coral belongs to a small group of organic gemstones that form in dark rocky seabeds over 500-feet deep. It is built over time by tiny marine animals called “coral polyps.”
The colony of marine animals form structures and branches that are made from calcium carbonate. The coloring comes from pigments of carotenoids. Bamboo coral is dyed to a salmon pink color.
Most of the coral today is found in the Mediterranean Sea. Other deposits can be found in Hawaii, the Red Sea, Australia, Japan, and Taiwan. Deposits of coral can range in size from tiny branching structures to large coral reefs.
These bamboo coral gemstones have been dyed for enhance the salmon pink color.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more earrings from our shop:
Bamboo Coral gemstone beads 7-8mm round
14K gold filled or 925 sterling silver:
21G marquise shaped earwires
3mm flower cap beads
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days with USPS.
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
a polishing cloth
anti tarnish tab
instructions on how to care for your jewelry
information about your gemstone
a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe