Blue Angelite Choker Necklace
Our blue angelite choker necklace is made with natural angelite gemstone beads on a sterling silver cable chain. A simple beaded choker with a 2 inch extender so you can adjust the length. Beautiful baby blue color in these stones mined in Peru. Angelite is known as a soothing calming stone.
- You can choose your chain in 925 sterling silver or 14k gold filled.
- The photos on the model shows a 15 inch chain and the model is petite.
You can click the link below for the matching angelite earrings to go with your necklace:
Angelite was first discovered in Peru in 1987 and is a light pastel blue variety of the gemstone anhydrite. The name anhydrite comes from the Greek word ‘anhydra’ meaning without water. Anhydrite gemstones are formed when gypsum stones have been in contact with water, then evaporate over time leaving the anhydrite crystals behind that have lost all hydration.
Angelite is a soft gemstone and should never be immersed in water, as this can bring out traces of white calcium as the stone rehydrates.
Although anhydrite crystals can be found in many places around the world, the blue variety of angelite is quite rare. The leading supplier of angelite is Peru, with deposits also found in New Mexico and Germany.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more choker necklaces from our shop:
Angelite gemstone 4mm and 6mm round
925 sterling silver and 14K gold filled:
1.2mm cable chain
3mm round beads
3mm flower cap bards
3mm extender chain
4mm jump ring
24G half hard round wire
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe