Blue Sapphire Promise Ring
Our blue sapphire promise ring is accented with white topaz for a little extra sparkle and set into a 925 sterling silver setting. Sapphire stones are lab grown 8x6mm in a faceted oval cut with a royal blue color. Perfect for a September birthstone gift or an engagement ring.
Sapphire comes from the Persian word "safir" which is derived from the Greek word meaning blue. Sapphire belongs to the corundum group of minerals, and although blue is the most popular color, sapphire can come in a variety of colors. Sapphire can be any gem quality corundum stone color except for red, which is ruby. It is the second hardest gemstone next to diamond.
Lab Grown Gemstones:
A lab created gem is a man-made material with essentially the same chemical composition, crystal structure and optical and physical properties as the natural gem material.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more blue sapphire jewelry from our shop:
You can click the link below if you would like to see more rings from our shop:
Blue sapphire 8x6mm oval cut lab grown gemstone
White topaz gemstone 2mm round
925 sterling silver 4 prong setting
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe
"I love my sapphire ring! This is my birthstone and it is beautiful!".....Judy