Chandelier Earrings with Lapis Lazuli
Our chandelier earrings are handmade with natural lapis lazuli gemstones dangling from 14K gold filled earwires. Earrings have a 2 inch drop and look great with any occasion that needs a little royal blue color added. Simple dangles perfect for everyday wear. Comes in sterling silver and gold filled.
About Lapis Lazuli:
Lapis was discovered over 6,000 years ago in the Hindu-Kush mountains of Afghanistan. It is a natural untreated stone with a royal blue color with gold flecks from pyrite inclusions. Often referred to a stone of truth and friendship, lapis can now be found in several places around the world. Afghanistan is still known for having the highest quality stones.
During the middle ages lapis was used as a pigment for ultramarine color by painters. In the Middle East lapis was used an inlays in wall panels in palaces and churches.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more lapis lazuli jewelry from our shop:
Lapis lazuli gemstones 4mm round and 10-5mm marquise
24K gold vermeil and 925 sterling silver chandelier drop
925 sterling silver and 14K gold filled:
2mm round beads
20G french hook earwires
26G half hard round wire
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe