Color Change Alexandrite Trillion Necklace
Our color change alexandrite trillion necklace is made with a lab grown alexandrite gemstone set in 925 sterling silver. Stones are a faceted trillion cut 10mm in size and change color under different lighting. A great gift idea for someone special with a June birthday.
Alexandrite is a pleochroic gemstone which means the stone exhibits a color change when viewed at different angles or under different lighting such as daylight and incandescent lighting. The pleochrism effect is caused by the way the gemstone absorbs rays of light.
There are two types of lab grown alexandrite: chrysoberyl and corundum. Our alexandrite jewelry collection is created with alexandrite lab corundum that has been infused with either chromium or vanadium to provide the color change. The stones will change from a dark purple to a violet-pink purple to a bluish purple. Some stone with have a touch of teal blue under daylight.
Alexandrite stones are said to help with self control and discipline, helping the wearer strive for excellence. Russian legend believes alexandrite stones promote good luck, fortune and love.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more alexandrite jewelry from our shop:
Alexandrite corundum lab grown 10mm trillion shaped gemstone
925 sterling silver:
3 prong trillion setting with open back
1.2mm cable chain
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" button at the top of the page and we'll get in touch.
- All orders $35 and over receive Free Shipping
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow, reading for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop
Linda and Joe