Dangling Emerald Choker Necklace
Our dangling emerald choker necklace is made with genuine emerald gemstones on a dainty gold filled cable chain. Designed in a minimal style to flatter the neckline with a gorgeous green color. Necklaces are adjustable so you can get the perfect fit.
- You can choose your necklace in 14K gold filled, 14K rose gold filled, and 925 sterling silver.
- The photos show a 16 inch chain and the model is petite.
Emeralds are said to be associated with good luck and enhancing well being. It is the birthstone for those born in May and is the 20th and 35th wedding anniversary stone.
Emerald belongs to the beryl group of gemstones and is one of the four precious gemstones in the world, which includes sapphire, ruby, and diamond. The name emerald comes from the French word 'esmeralde', meaning 'green stone'. The green color comes from chromium and vanadium deposits. Most genuine emeralds have natural inclusions and flaws that are part of the stone’s character.
Even though emeralds have been found in many places round the world, Columbia, Brazil, and Zambia have the largest sources. Many emeralds are immersed in oil to enhance their color, usually with cedar oil. This is usually done at the mine where the stone is sourced.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more emerald jewelry from our shop:
Genuine emerald gemstones rondelles 3-4mm
14K gold filled, 14K rose gold filled, and 925 sterling silver:
1.2mm cable chain
4mm and 5mm jump rings
3mm extender chain
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe