Dendrite Opal Drop Earrings, Natural Dendritic Opal
Our dendrite opal drop earrings are made with natural dendritic opal gemstones in a long pear briolette that dangle from sterling silver balloon shaped earwires. Simple drop earrings perfect for everyday wear with a 2 1/4" drop length. Stones are a whitish grey with black or brown fern-like inclusions. Comes in 925 sterling silver or 14K gold filled.
You can click the link below if you would like the matching necklace:
About Dendrite Opal:
Dendrite opal is called the stone of plentitude and relations because it said to provide fullness and abundance while strengthening relationships and bonds of friendship.
Dendrite or "dendritic" means tree or fern-like inclusions that form from the silicates, iron, or manganese oxides in the stone. Dendrite comes from the Greek work “Dendron” which means tree. Most deposits are found in Mexico and Australia.
Natural stones do have varying shades of color, so the stone you receive may be darker or lighter than the one in the photo. Please let us know if you have a preference and we will try our best to find the perfect stone for you.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more earrings from our shop:
Dendrite opal gemstone pear briolette 22mmx7mm - 32mmx7mm
925 sterling silver and 14K gold filled:
21G balloon shaped eawires
26G half hard round wire
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
a polishing cloth
anti tarnish tab
instructions on how to care for your jewelry
information about your gemstone
a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe