Dendrite Opal Pendant in Sterling Silver
Our dendrite opal pendant is made with a natural dendritic opal long pear briolette dangling from a sterling silver cable chain. Simple black and white gemstone necklace perfect for any occasion and works great as a layering piece. Stones have fern-like patterns that are unique to each.
You can click the link below if you would like the matching earrings:
- You can choose your chain in 925 sterling silver or 14K gold filled.
- The 4th photo shows the variations in color and patterns. Please let us know if you have a preference and we will try our best to find the perfect stone for you.
About Dendrite Opal:
Dendrite opal is called the stone of plentitude and relations because it said to provide fullness and abundance while strengthening relationships and bonds of friendship.
Dendrite or "dendritic" means tree or fern-like inclusions that form from the silicates, iron, or manganese oxides in the stone. Dendrite comes from the Greek work “dendron” which means tree. Most deposits are found in Mexico and Australia.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more necklaces from our shop:
Dendrite opal gemstone pear briolette 22mmx7mm - 32mmx7mm
925 sterling silver and 14K gold filled:
1.2mm cable chain
5mm jump ring
26G half hard round wire
2mm round bead
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days with USPS.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
a polishing cloth
anti tarnish tab
instructions on how to care for your jewelry
information about your gemstone
a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe