Emerald Beaded Bar Necklace, May Birthstone
Our emerald beaded bar necklace is the perfect May birthstone gift for raw stone jewelry lovers. Made with little emerald gemstone rondelles with varying shades of green color and sparkling inclusions. Simple and adjustable choker with a 2 inch extender so you can get the perfect fit.
- Made in your choice of 14K gold filled, 925 sterling silver, and 14K rose gold filled cable chain.
- Natural stones will vary in shades of color. Just let us know if you have a preference and we will try our best to find the perfect stone for you.
Emeralds are said to be associated with good luck and enhancing well being. It is the birthstone for those born in May and is the 20th and 35th wedding anniversary stone.
Emerald belongs to the beryl group of gemstones and is one of the four precious gemstones in the world, which includes sapphire, ruby, and diamond. The name emerald comes from the French word 'esmeralde', meaning 'green stone'. The green color comes from chromium and vanadium deposits. Most natural emeralds will have various color shades and inclusions.
Even though emeralds have been found in many places round the world, Columbia, Brazil, and Zambia have the largest sources. Many emeralds are immersed in oil to enhance their color, often using cedar oil. This is usually done at the mine where the stone is sourced.
Natural raw Emerald gemstones 3-4mm faceted rondelles
14K gold filled, 925 sterling silver, 14K rose gold filled:
1.2mm cable chain
3mm extender chain
2mm round beads
26G half hard round wire
4mm jump ring
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe