Garnet Choker Necklace, January Birthstone Jewelry
Our garnet choker necklace is perfect for a January birthstone gift for those that love minimalist jewelry. A simple beaded bar handmade with natural garnet gemstones on a gold filled or sterling silver cable chain. Chokers are adjustable and look great layered with your favorites. Stones are tiny faceted rondelles 2.5-3mm in size with a light red wine color.
- You can choose your necklace in 14K gold filled, 925 sterling silver, and 14K rose gold filled.
- One of the photos on the model shows the bar necklace with a 2nd chain so you can see the layered look. The price is for the garnet bar necklace. If you would like the second chain just send us a message for pricing.
Garnet can be found all over the world and occurs in many colors, with red being the most popular. It is the birthstone for January and the second anniversary stone. Garnet is referred to as the travelers stone, and in ancient times was used as the friendship gem.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more garnet jewelry from our shop:
Garnet gemstones faceted round 2.5-3mm
14K gold filled, 925 sterling silver, and 14K rose gold filled:
1.2mm cable chain
2mm round beads
26G half hard round wire
4mm jump ring
3mm extender chain
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days with USPS.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
a polishing cloth
anti tarnish tab
instructions on how to care for your jewelry
information about your gemstone
a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe