Genuine Blue Sapphire Necklace
Our blue sapphire necklace is made with a genuine sapphire gemstone that sits on a dainty gold filled cable chain. Made in a minimal style so you can wear as a choker or layer with your favorites. Stones are faceted heart briolettes with a royal blue color perfect for a September birthstone gift.
You can click the link below if you would like the blue sapphire earrings to match with your necklace:
- Necklace are made in 14K gold filled, 14K rose gold filled, and 925 sterling silver.
- Photos show a 16 inch chain and the model is petite.
Sapphire belongs to the corundum group of minerals, and although blue is the most popular color, sapphire can come in a variety of colors. Sapphire can be any gem quality corundum stone color except for red, which is ruby. It is the second hardest gemstone next to diamond.
Sapphire comes from the Persian word safir which is derived from the Greek word meaning blue. Kashmir, Burma and Sri Lanka are the well known locations sapphire, but recently Madagascar has become the leading supplier.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more blue sapphire jewelry from our shop:
Blue sapphire gemstone heart briolettes 7-9mm
925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, 14K rose gold filled:
2mm round beads
26G half hard round wire
1.2mm cable chain
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe