Genuine London Blue Topaz Necklace in Sterling Silver
Our genuine London blue necklace is made in sterling silver with a 7x5mm oval cut London blue topaz gemstone mined in Brazil. Stones have a deep ocean blue color and lots of sparkle. A minimal sized pendant that looks great with any occasion or layered with a longer necklace. Blue topaz is one of the birthstones for those born in December.
You can click the link below if you would like a pair of London blue stud earrings to match with your necklace:
Topaz belongs to the aluminum silicate group of minerals. Topaz grows into large crystals and the value is determined by its color, not the carat weight. Ancient Greeks believed topaz gave them strength. During the middle ages, it was thought topaz could break magic spells.
Today topaz is called a soothing stone that heals and re-centers its wearer. Often referred to as the stone of "building bridges", it facilitates compassion and communication.
London blue is the darkest of all the blue topaz gemstones.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more London blue topaz jewelry from our shop:
London Blue Topaz oval gemstone 7x5mm faceted checkerboard cut
925 sterling silver oval setting with open back
925 sterling silver 0.7mm box chain
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe