Genuine London Blue Topaz Ring
Our genuine London blue topaz ring is made with an 8x6mm oval cut gemstone that sets into a 925 sterling silver setting with white topaz accents for a little extra sparkle. Beautiful ocean blue color in these stones from Brazil. Perfect for a December birthstone gift, or an engagement or promise ring.
Topaz belongs to the aluminum silicate group of minerals. Topaz grows into large crystals and the value is determined by its color, not the carat weight. Ancient Greeks believed topaz gave them strength. During the middle ages, it was thought topaz could break magic spells.
Today topaz is called a soothing stone that heals and re-centers its wearer. Often referred to as the stone of "building bridges", it facilitates compassion and communication.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more rings from our shop:
London Blue Topaz gemstone 8x6mm faceted oval
White topaz 2mm faceted round gemstone
925 sterling silver oval accent 4 prong setting with open back
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe
"Lovely ring! Arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. Highly recommend!".....Terra