Gold Pearl Backdrop Necklace for the Bride
Our gold pearl backdrop necklace is perfect for the bride with a backless wedding dress. Designed to compliment a bare back in a simple lariat style with freshwater pearls on a gold filled cable chain. The drop in back is free floating on the chain and the front is worn in a choker style. Try pairing with our pearl chain earrings below
You can add on the pearl drop earrings if you would like to make a set:
- You can choose your necklace in 925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, or 14K rose gold filled.
- Necklaces are 26 inch or 28 inch length and do not need a clasp because they are long enough to fit over your head.
- The necklace shown is 26" with a 5" drop and the model is petite.
About Freshwater Pearls:
Freshwater pearls should be the last thing to put on and the first thing to take off when applying perfumes, makeup, and hairsprays. Always remove before showering and swimming in chlorinated pools.
Pearls are sensitive to heat and should not be stored in airtight containers because this can cause the pearl to dry out. They need to draw in moisture, so loosely wrapping in a soft cloth and placing in a slightly opened jewelry drawer is best.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more wedding jewelry from our shop:
You can click the link below if you would like to see more pearl jewelry from our shop:
Freshwater pearls white 3mm and 5mm round and 5-6mm rice pearl
14K gold filled, 925 sterling silver, 14K rose gold filled:
1.2mm cable chain
2mm round beads
26G half hard round wire
5mm jump ring
Measuring for a back necklace:
1) Take a long piece of string and place the center of the string in front of your neck (cut enough for the 26-28 inch length that fits over your head and cut an extra piece for the drop).
2) Bring both ends of the string around to the back, and then bring them together to form a V.
3) In the front, pull the string forward slightly to adjust the length either in a shorter choker or longer pendant style, whichever way you would like to wear it. Then readjust the back slightly where you would like to form the V.
4) Measure at 26 and 28 inches to see which length fits best, making sure it can easily slide over your head
5) Then from the V in back add a 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 inch length of string (or two for a double strand) to see where you would like your drop to fall.
6) Make sure that when you measure, you are keeping in mind where your open back dress or blouse falls. It may be best to measure while wearing your outfit.
7) if you would like a different length just message us to let us know.
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe