Herkimer Diamond Long Chain Earrings
Our long chain earrings are made with natural Herkimer diamond quartz crystals dangling from sterling silver and gold or rose gold filled earwires with a 3 inch drop. A minimal and dainty drop earring that goes with any occasion that needs a little more sparkle. Perfect for an April birthstone gift for someone that loves raw stones.
- Earrings are made in 925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, and 14K rose gold filled.
- If you prefer a longer or shorter drop length just message us to let us know.
- We have salt and pepper Herkimer diamonds if you prefer instead of the clear. Just message us to let us know.
About Herkimer Diamonds:
Herkimer diamonds are double terminated quartz crystals that grow in Herkimer, New York. Double terminated stones have two end points that enhances the refraction of light, which creates the sparkles very similar to real diamonds. A Herkimer stone is naturally faceted by nature to have 18 facets and 2 end points.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more Herkimer diamond jewelry from our shop:
You can click the link below if you would like to see more dangle and drop earrings from our shop:
Raw Herkimer diamond gemstones 6-8mm
925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, and 14K rose gold filled:
1.2mm cable chain
2mm round beads
26G half hard round wire
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days with USPS
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- information about your gemstone
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe