Larimar Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver
Our larimar stud earrings are made with 6mm round genuine larimar gemstones set in 925 sterling silver. Larimar is a natural stone found in the Dominican Republic with a beautiful sky blue color with white marbling. Perfect for everyday wear.
Larimar deposits surface when crystallized minerals are pushed up through hot gases in volcanic chimneys or tubes. Often Miners have to dig deep within these tubes to locate deposits. Sometimes the Larimar can be found along the shore of the Caribbean where deposits are carried by the Bahoruco River.
Larimar varies in shades of blue ranging from a light blue to a deep sky blue sometimes with a greenish tinge of color. The colors are often in a marbling pattern mixed with white. The blue coloring comes from copper within the stone. Larimar stones are photosensitive and the color can begin to fade if exposed to strong sunlight and heat over a long period of time.
You can click the link below for the larimar necklace to match with your earrings:
You can click the link below if you would like to see more stud earrings from our shop:
Larimar gemstones 6mm round
925 sterling silver cabochon settings
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe
"Beautiful earrings, prettier than described. Fast shipping. Highly recommend".....Linda