London Blue Topaz Drop Earrings, Sterling Silver Leverbacks
Our London blue topaz drop earrings are made in a leverback style in sterling silver. Stones are 5mm round with a beautiful ocean blue sparkling color. Earrings have a 1 inch drop and are perfect for a December birthstone gift. London blue is the darkest of the blue topaz stones.
Topaz belongs to the aluminum silicate group of minerals. Topaz grows into large crystals and the value is determined by its color, not the carat weight. Ancient Greeks believed Topaz gave them strength. During the middle ages, it was thought topaz could break magic spells. Today topaz is called a soothing stone that heals and re-centers its wearer. Often referred to as the stone of "building bridges", it facilitates compassion and communication.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more London blue topaz jewelry from our shop:
London blue topaz gemstones 5mm round faceted checkerboard cut
925 sterling silver:
5mm round dangle settings
- You can always reach us at email@example.com if you have any questions or click the contact us tab.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe