London Blue Topaz Oval Pendant 11x9mm in Sterling Silver
Our London blue topaz pendant is made with a genuine 11x9mm oval cut London blue topaz gemstone set in 925 sterling silver. Stones were mined in Brazil and have a beautiful deep ocean blue sparkling color sure to get you noticed. Topaz is one of the birthstones for December.
- We do have a double rope chain in the 24 inch length if you prefer this style over a cable chain. Just let us know.
You can click the link below if you would like a pair of London blue stud earrings to match with your necklace:
Topaz belongs to the aluminum silicate group of minerals. Topaz grows into large crystals and the value is determined by its color, not the carat weight. Ancient Greeks believed topaz gave them strength. During the middle ages, it was thought topaz could break magic spells.
Today topaz is called a soothing stone that heals and re-centers its wearer. Often referred to as the stone of "building bridges", it facilitates compassion and communication.
London blue is the darkest of all the blue topaz gemstones.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more London blue topaz jewelry from our shop:
London Blue Topaz gemstone 11x9mm faceted oval cut
925 sterling silver oval setting with open back
925 sterling silver 1.2mm cable chain
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe