Marquise Cut Lapis Lazuli Long Drop Earrings
Our lapis lazuli drop earrings are long chain earrings earrings made with natural lapis lazuli gemstones in a marquise cut. Designed in a minimal style with a 2 1/2 inch drop and perfect for any occasion. Adds a touch of royal blue color with tiny gold sparkles to dress up your outfit.
You can click the link below if you would like the matching lapis backdrop necklace:
- We are happy to make these earrings longer if you like. Just message us to let us know. We measure from the top of the earwire.
- Earrings are made in your choice of 925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, and 14K rose gold filled.
About Lapis Lazuli:
Lapis was discovered over 6,000 years ago in the Hindu-Kush mountains of Afghanistan. It is a natural untreated stone with a royal blue color with gold flecks from pyrite inclusions. During the middle ages lapis was used as a pigment for ultramarine color by painters. In the Middle East lapis was used an inlays in wall panels in palaces and churches.
Often referred to a stone of truth and friendship, lapis can now be found in several places around the world. Afghanistan is still known for having the highest quality stones.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more lapis lazuli jewelry from our shop:
You can click the link below if you would like to see more earrings from our shop:
Lapis lazuli gemstones 10-12mmx6-7mm marquise cut
925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, and 14K rose gold filled:
1.2mm cable chain
2mm round beads
4mm open jump ring
26G half hard round wire
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days.
- We do not take returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
a polishing cloth
anti tarnish tab
instructions on how to care for your jewelry
information about your gemstone
a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe