Natural Chrome Diopside Pendant in Sterling Silver
Our natural chrome diopside pendant is made in sterling silver with a 7x5mm genuine Russian diopside gemstone in a faceted oval cut. A petite sized necklace with a beautiful emerald green sparkling color and a tiny white topaz stone that sits above. The setting has an open back to allow light to flow through.
About Chrome Diopside:
Chrome diopside is a natural untreated gemstone that belongs to the mineral group pyroxene and is one of the newest gemstones on the market. Chrome diopside was first discovered in Siberia, Russia in 1988 and at the time Russia was the only source for this vivid green gemstone. Due to extreme cold temperatures in Siberia, mining can only occur three months of the year. Recently other deposits have been found in Pakistan.
Naturally occurring green gemstones are quite rare. It is the chromium elements within the stone that determine the amount of green coloring. Smaller sized chrome diopside stones have varying shades of green from a forrest green to a lighter emerald green. The larger sized stones, usually anything larger than 2 carats, will be much darker appearing almost black.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more necklaces from our shop:
Russian chrome diopside gemstone 7x5mm oval faceted cut
White topaz 2mm faceted round
925 sterling silver oval accent pendant setting with open back
925 sterling silver 1.2mm cable chain
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe