Rhodochrosite Raw Stone Necklace
Our rhodochrosite raw stone necklace is a simple bar necklace made with natural rhodochrosite gemstones with a raspberry pink color. These raw stones are polished chip beads with irregular shapes that make each necklace unique. A great gift idea for those that love raw stone jewelry.
- You can choose yours in 14K gold filled, 14K rose gold filled, and 925 sterling silver.
- The photos show a 16 inch chain and the model is petite.
- Natural stones do have varying shades of color, so the stone you receive may be darker or lighter than the one in the photo. Please let us know if you have a preference and we will try our best to find the perfect stones for you.
Rhodochrosite is a gemstone with raspberry red and pink colors in a zigzag striped or marbled pattern. Rhodochrosite means rose colored, coming from the Greek word, "rhodokhros" and is found in Argentina, being formed in the Inca silver mines abandoned many years ago.
Rhodochrosite is formed from staligmites, which come from mineral rich waters that drip from the top of a cave onto the same spot on the cave floor leaving minerals behind that evaporate over time allowing rhodochrosite to form.
Rhodochrosite gemstones 3-7mm
925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, and 14K rose gold filled:
3mm round beads
26G half hard round wire
1.2mm cable chain
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for visiting our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe