Tiny Moonstone Star Necklace
Our tiny moonstone star necklace is made with a moonstone gemstone carved into a little star that sits on a dainty gold filled cable chain. Great gift idea for celestial jewelry lovers. Moonstones are natural with flashes of blue color. Perfect everyday necklace that can be worn as a choker or a layering piece.
- Necklaces come in 925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, or 14K rose gold filled.
We do show photos of the moonstone necklace with a second longer chain to show you the layered look. The price is for the star necklace only. If you would like the second cable chain to complete the look, just let us know. We have 16", 18", and 20" chains available.
Moonstone is a natural untreated gemstone in the feldspar group of minerals well known for its blue flashes of color when turned in the light. This effect is called adularescence. Rainbow Moonstone has a unique crystal structure that creates this optical phenomena by alternating layers of albite inclusions and orthoclase. As the light enters the stone and bounces back it creates the blue flash. Moonstone can be found in many places around the world, with the most popular deposits in India and Sri Lanka.
You can click the link below if you would like to see more moonstone jewelry from our shop:
Moonstone gemstone star measures 10mm
925 sterling silver, 14K gold filled, or 14K rose gold filled:
1.2mm cable chain
26G half hard round wire
- If you have any questions you can click onto the "contact us" tab at the top of the page and we will get in touch.
- All Orders $35 and over receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days with USPS
- All jewelry comes in a gift box with a bow ready for gift giving.
- We now offer free gift wrapping with wrapping paper and ribbon for special occasions. Just enter GIVEITAWRAP in the notes section at checkout and let us know the occasion for selecting your wrapping paper.
What we include:
Your jewelry will arrive in a gift box with a bow along with:
- a polishing cloth
- anti tarnish tab
- instructions on how to care for your jewelry
- information about your gemstone
- a free little gift just for you!
Thank you for vising our jewelry shop,
Linda and Joe